Tuesday, June 15, 2010

=) III

EXAMS OFFICIALLY ENDED FOR ME TODAY!
LoL
Had my 2nd and also last paper, F7 today.
I'll have approx. 2 weeks break from now and I hope to make the best out of it. That is, not waste my time doing nothing and when I get till the end of it, I always say I've done nothing to fully enjoy my holidays =.=
How complex...

Well, I've already got myself a 6-hour session at E-Box tomorrow noon and I believe we'll be doing a whole load of Big Bang songs! XD

Plan to get myself something to read this 2 weeks (or not, lol)
Or learn to make something =)
Either something crafty or cook up a dish or two LOL.

Wanna faster finish downloading Big Bang's 2010 Electric Love Tour >.< Screamyx is taking too lonngggg...

And as usual, the spring cleaning of my room each time after the exams...
Well, before this I've been hoping that exams come to an end soon.
Now its here...
so...
yeaaa~
=.=V
Well...........

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009