Saturday, June 5, 2010

I believe God is very fair to everyone in this world.
He doesn't give this person all the good things and pushes all the negative ones to another. It's a very fair distribution, I would say. He doesn't give more, or lesser.
There is no such person who is good looking, intelligent, wealthy, healthy, and has good character.  LOL If you can really find such a person, please introduce me to him and I'll marry him =.=
Even if there's anybody in this world who's ugly, not-so-intelligent, poor health condition, bad-ass attitude, it is also because of karma I believe. He must've did something terrible in his past live to deserve such a fate.
Sometimes how I wish there are people who are perfect. But then again, no one is.
You may be smart, but you may lack of communication skills.
You may be good looking, but your attitude sucks. =/
You may be as rich as Donald Trump, but you can't fully enjoy your wealth cause of your poor health condition.
You may live to a very old age, but you will end up all sad and alone, cause your wife and children are either gone or far away from you.
God is very fair. He gives you this, but you can't have that. Then you'll be like, why can't I have that as well? Once again, we go back to the basic well-known-fact that most humans are greedy in nature and most aren't fully contented with what they have in life. We always want more, without appreciating what we already have. I'm like that too sometimes >.<
Well, what to do...
Guess we should be satisfied with what we are given and not ask for more.
I also believe that our lives are all fated.
BUT then again, if we are determined enough, I believe we are able to control our own destinies =)

*A very spontaneous and philosophical topic which came to my mind recently. LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009