Sunday, June 20, 2010

안녕하세요!

Haha...I was just reading these two fresh articles from this iBigBang site which I follow on Twitter and I got all hyped up after reading them....LOL
I was super freaking jealous that these people get to go to YG in Seoul and actually met GD there...and saw him walking out from the building and into his car -a white Bentley!

*gets blown away~~~*
She (one of the fangirl who went there) rushed towards his car (very normal thing to do for typical fans who are gaga over him, lol) and by the time he was already in his car. She saw the inside of his car and she couldn't keep her eyes off his face =.= ( freakin jealous...wish I had that experience man) She didn't notice everything else. Somehow she got the autograph and later on, the fans were comparing how come mine has a heart drawn on it, and your's don't? XD

*LOL I just spent like 5mins Yahoo-ing on what model is this! XDXD*

Btw, she even said that GD was so skinny >.< If he's super skinny, hugging him won't feel that nice then...lol

*Stares into space and thinks 'Jiyongie is so so super awesome....~ He's one hell of a freaking talented young man...*
Sometimes I wish I would have been born in Seoul instead...XDXD

Wanna look sexxyyy? 
Bite ur lips XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009