Friday, June 11, 2010

/CALM

Errrghhh....what is freaking wrong with me tonight?!?!?!?
Everything I do, I end up getting mad at myself
Everything I do, gives me a reason to lose my temper!
Arrghhhhh~~~~~
I just don't wanna study anymore...feel like sitting for that damn F7 then and now itself, so that I don't have to look at those questions anymore.
Seriously sick of having to go through everyday doing the same things, over and over again.
=.=
*[ /CALM~~~ I think I'm over-reacting...........]
Somehow, tonight, I seem to have lost a little (or a lot) of my usual senses.
I AM SO FREAKING MAD AT EVERYTHING THAT GOES WRONG IN MY PATH TONIGHT!
So impatient,
So bad tempered,
So stubborn,
So So SO UNHEALTHY!
/CALM
/CALM
/CAAAAAAAALM
I know it's just two papers...and perhaps I'm just stressing myself up too much, and giving myself unnecessary pressure...
[ makes me wonder what's gonna happen next sem? O.O P123 ]
Or perhaps I'm just too lazy to study anymore =.=
And I'm kinda forcing myself to study lately... >.<
*long sigh*

Hmmm, just let me blah everything out here...and perhaps I'll feel much more calmed later or tomorrow.
*Go find Big Bang >.
/CALM

***5minutes later***
- after reading back what I've written up here, I feel better somehow =)
Now, things doesn't seem that bad after all.
I just need a place to vent out my frustrations.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009