Sunday, June 13, 2010

=) II

I've got one more paper left on Tuesday, but somehow it is as if I'm already done with the exams. LOL
Suppose to be going through my old questions and exercises...
but oh well...XD
I've a tiny collection of pictures I've taken during the whole exam study session.

I'll start with my all time favourite DIY dish~
Chicken mushroom spaghetti (San Remo's angel's hair) with Prego sauce XD
Super yummy ^_^
Once, while I was studying, I was so bored and hungry till I went downstairs and started making this from scratch. Luckily the chicken was defrosted earlier...if not, no spaghetti LOL.
I started at 9.45pm I think, and I couldn't remember how long I took (definitely less than 1hour =.=).
Well, that was my supper for the night!

Haha~ last night's supper XD
The noodles looked kinda 'fatt cheung' LOL
7mins~ gao tim =)
Crabstick+Seafood taufu+Sawi 
~simple, filling, and colourful~

My daily after-lunch/dinner drink XD
Used to not like green tea last time, but started liking them since this few months...
Not afraid of running out of stock, cause my aunty bought a few boxes and I still have a couple of them in the kitchen cabinet LOL.
This stuff is good for something in your body...can't remember what it was though.

My latest obsession HAHA~~
I know it's weird, but I love it loads!
My neighbour gave some rojak sauce, and then I was like, why not?
When I'm bored of studying, I go and cut up some fruits and dip the whole thing in to the sauce XD
It's like some chocolate coated desert, but I love it better with rojak sauce lol.
I know, I know...its just cucumbers and rojak sauce...
but I LOVE EM...
It's like some weird obsession =.=
Well....

Yummmm~ ^^

Haha...not forgetting vitagens, and junk food like cottage fries XD.
All this blogging makes me hungry =.=
Feel like eating so many things now...
T__T

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009