Sunday, January 24, 2010

GD's back XD


Ok, I guess I've been abandoning G-Dragon for quite a while there...and just to re-affirm things- I'm still a GD fan & he's still my cute baby Bong XD~~~
Cute adorable lil Bong~ lol
Call him a gay-ish/girl-ish person -whatever you want, but to me he's not any of those. GD, like everyone else has a soft side and I like that side. =)


 YEEeeeeEEeeeeEeee!
I love looking at his photoshoots, lol he's got the most expressive images & creative poses =)
*Love that lil bob thing sticking up like a tiny bun XD*
Tried doing that to my own hair but it wouldn't stand up like his...=(

 
What's a rapper without some bad ass attitude & charisma huh? Haha somehow I love this a lot...Probably it's the tattoo, the spiked up hair was like woah~ and the collar...yeah XD


I <3 sex & FCUK you 2?
(Blame the guy in charged of their wardrobe)
And the stylist/make up artist too...cause they made his eye look like some ancient egyptian Sun God, Re's symbol =.=
Haha and I just realised his hair was shaved sideways...XD


This has got to be one of the wildest ensemble of clothing GD's put on himself. This's his Fashion Genie photoshoot for Vogue mag. and I've gotta admit it was pretty bizzare. But somehow it was acceptable cause the person in there was G-Dragon. This is actually the most normal looking photo from the whole shoot...
You want weird?
How about this?


LOL...feathers, high heels, some fur thing, and the black veil...
@_@
No sane person would ever dare to wear this and walk on the streets...
Agree? Yes...
But since its Jiyongie, I'll let it pass lol


Then there's the whole Heartbreaker thing when he released his first solo album on his 21st birthday last year (18 Aug 09) ^^ Heartbreaker was a smash hit of course and I actually fell in love with 6 out of 10 of the songs in his album- I got freaking addicted to them...how rare...cause at most, I'll only like one or two songs from an album. But GD's album was amazing...totally deserved best album of the year! XD


Not forgetting the whole controversy about GD's songs containing inappropriate lyrics, resulting in his album being prohibited for sale to those under 19 in Korea. That's one thing...
Then there was his first solo concert where people were making a big fuss about his so called sex scene on stage, which was once again inappropriate for minors who attended his concert. T__T
...if found guilty, baby bong's going to jail for 1 yr.... T____T


Let's just call this art...lol


ermmm...cute/?
Haha I think in this world, the only people who will ever say this is cute are GD's fans...
Everybody else will be like this =_=|||


Anyways- continue to make good music,
keep the laughter and humour rolling in,
maintain your charismatic & bright personality,
be a good leader,
don't be knocked down easily by obstacles...

...
...
...

BIG BANG HWAITING~~~
KWON LEADAH HWAITING!~!~!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009