Sunday, January 10, 2010

Lead, Led, Leading?

My last post was about erm, a couple of days back...and I'm getting lazier and lazier to blog nowadays cause I don't know what to blog about... ZzZzZz
*sigh....*
The reason for my first sigh is...me being in the leading position. =.=
I'm kinda tired of being the leader all the time...
and I always seem to find myself getting caught up in this position repeatedly, though I tried to avoid it.
I've been a leader practically throughout my schooling life...and it's kinda boring and well, tiring I guess.
Previously, I had to be the one who does all the planning, the thinking, the worrying, and the stress-load mostly falls on me cause if anything goes wrong, I'll be the first one you're gonna look for. Of course, being the leader means you'll be the one who gets the credit for a job well done in the end of the day. But prior to that, I have to always worry and worry and worry that things might go wrong, what if they couldn't do it? What if I'm not good enough to make it happen? >_<
And even so when I was head prefect back then =.=
Every night, I couldn't sleep before listing out things which I've done today, and have not done- which will be carried forward to the next day, and things which I have to get done by tomorrow. The reason is, I just couldn't sleep and let go easily of matters without assuring myself that it would be dealt with properly tomorrow. I just couldn't leave things hanging like that and go to sleep. Even if I want to, I couldn't. (Yes, I constantly worry a lot last time...)
Well now that I've come to think of it, I wondered how I actually did all of those back then when I was in school. But of course, I was glad that I didn't have to do it all alone, cause I had many wonderful people around me to help and share the responsibility.

All those leadership experience was definitely a good training ground -that I do not doubt. It definitely helps me in my career and future.
But then again, too much of this is kinda tiring...till you just wanna sit down and let others do the job this time, instead of yourself. I'm sick of leading all the time, and this time I wanna be led instead, haha~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009