Sunday, September 20, 2009

WMP Playlist

Lately (2 to 3 days back) I've been listening to these few songs again and again and again...
I am indeed addicted to them now...haha

Song No. 15, 16 and 17 are from Camp Rock. Just watched them the other day and it was such a nice movie. I really enjoyed it. ^_^ I never knew Joe Jonas could be that cute too! Haha~
And I thought Nick was the only cute one in the group. Btw, the accoustic version of This Is Me is so much nicer than the normal version.
Right now, I'm partially a JB fan too, LOL.
I also realised Demi Lovato looks too much like Miley Cyrus.
And Joe Jonas looks a bit like Drake Bell.
Don't you think?

Song No. 19 is the background song for one of the 2Days 1Night episodes, where they all went to Mount Baekdu. I liked the background theme very much back then and finally managed to find the You Tube video of it. I converted it to MP3 version and voila~ is in my playlist! haha~
The title of the video is
Beautiful Country (아름다운 나라) - Shin Moon Hee Moony
Once again, this song has a kinda 'grandeur' and regal kinda feeling.It feels great to listen to this song and picture yourself at the Crater Lake at Mt Baekdu or any other picturesque scene on Earth.

Song No. 22 is the main theme for 2Days 1Night too! The dance that goes along with the song was seriously hilarious! haha~ worth watching.

Lastly, song 23, 24 and 25 came from Nic Jonas (his solo album when he was a kid) At first I thought the solo came up recently, but turns out that was many years ago. No wonder the voice was sounded like a girl (no offence) and I thought it was a girl singing the song!
But the songs were seriously nice! Especially Appreciate =)
'Life is too short so take the time and appreciate~~~'

Well, basically this post is like an update of my WMP latest playlist! These few songs are the ones that have been repeated again and again lately. LOL.

Ps. Revenge is sweet~ We're equal now...muahahaha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009