Saturday, September 5, 2009

My Stuff

Instead of converting all my complains and dislikes here, I might as well channel some positive energy in here, instead of all the negative energy and emoness. Haha
For a change, I'm going to talk about my obsession with Uniforms!
Uniforms as in not the kawaii Japanese-schoolgirl-style, but more of a military type of uniform.
-Not the ordinary soldier uniform (the khaki/dark green and patches style) but more towards the olden French revolotionary style (minus the feathered hat!) and other similar styles influenced by them.
Take two examples:

The first pic above is from the anime series God(?) Save Our King! aka Kyou Kara Maoh. I like Wolfram's uniform, the blonde guy in blue military uniform. I like everything! haha
The second picture is from Le Chevalier D'eon. I like this type of uniform too. It's classic, classy, very medieval-ish, elegant, and regal.
Haha, there's another one I found in Deviant Art. This is just sooo cool! LoL
Beautiful! ~and smart!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009