Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Spinning In My Mind

I'm blogging again (=.=|| lame statement) Haha~
Hm, few issues to be lightly mentioned here:-

1. I'm sick of relationship matters. I'm not ready to commit and I DON'T WANT to!
SO stop being a worrisome sicko and keep on worrying that someone will 'snatch' me away.
No one is and no one can.
Don't keep on pressing and if you go on like this, not even God can help you.
It's just too bad. I'm already trying to increase my tolerable level day by day, week by week.
At this rate you're going, I can't catch up and you'll end up right back at square 1, ie I'd want to turn and go the other way when I see you in future.

2. I just went to watch The Unbelievable yesterday. The direct translation from chinese is something like 'Strange Talk' and its really worth watching.
The movie is like a documentary and revolves around this tv crew from HK who travelled to Thailand and Malaysia to film on the supernatural and ghosts.
There were many different short scenarios combined into a 95 min movie. They attempted to summon the spirit of a Thai man who hanged himself, bring back the spirit from the netherworld by opening the coffin and giving the corpse 'human breath', witnessed many weird, disgusting and gruesome scenes of shamans 'biting' (yes, biting, and the animal was still alive!), hitting the chicken/fish/lizard/frog with a heavy club.
He practically bit the chicken (with feathers all intact and still flapping) who was very much alive using his teeth and torn everything out until only the main vein is visible so that he can dig the heart out to be fed to the 'baby ghost'.
Then there was also women in Thailand who seek the help of the Penis God (yes, he does exist, and I'm sure you know for what reasons)
They also played Spirit of the Coin in Papan, resulting in a girl being possessed, and got a video footage of a ghostly image in Kellies Castle, Ipoh.
Phew, ok that was a long summary! But it was interesting to watch.
I went with 4 of my frens ( KH,V,T,YY) and there were like only 10 of us in the cinema!

3. Got a surprise & short Audit Test waiting for me in class as soon as I got back from the movie. =.=
Good thing I studied all this while.

OK that is all I have for now. So until I have some more things spinning in my mind, we'll say goodbye for now =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009