Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Bla Bla Bla~

OK, i was just thinking of how to start of unusually...instead of things like 'hello, welcome to my first ever post!' or 'hi there, i've just started blogging, so here's a little something..bla bla bla..'
Seems a little too common don't you think? So I'm gonna start off with a quote which I found on this website: Love Quotes Collection

"If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be
."
Em, i forgot to see who quoted it...but anyway, I find it very true and meaningful. Actually I found it while I was photoshopping last week. I was editting some pictures of Jiro and I'd thought it would be better to put in some meaningful words into the picture. Went Yahoo-ing an
d found this website, and stumbled upon this quote...

I mean, love isn't something you can force into someone, or manipulate the situation into so, well, at least not like instant noodles XD Its something built and developed through a period of time. I wasn't really sure if I'm actually experiencing it now myself. Is this hapenning to me? Is it 'coming back' ? Ok, at this point, I began to wonder why did I even began blogging on this topic...? Should I go on? LoL I guess not, the quote speaks for itself..more like the 'res ipsa loquitor' which means 'the thing speaks for itself' in Latin. I learned it in my Business and Corporate Law subject (F4 - ACCA)

I have a huge interest in Latin...simply because I'm very much o
f a Harry Potter fan since the age of erm, 11? LoL Spells, names of places and people in HP mostly originated frm Latin =)

I'm doing ACCA programme now, and ACCA stands for The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. I got a CAT (Certified Accounting Technician) qualification last year, after completing my Form5. And now I'm in ACCA part2. Well, I just hope I'll get through in a couple of years! >.<> to study for another day more!!! Cos its such a torture to study all day, week, and month! Each time I tell myself, ok ok just a little more, I've been doing it all this while, so why not endure a couple of days more...Hm it worked at the beginning, but as time passes, even my brain would not fall for the same old boring trick I use to force myself to study...I know, compared to most of my friends, mine wasn't that much of a stress because they're taking even more papers and some are at a higher level. They've gone through what I'm going through now...
Sometimes I feel like I do not have the right to complain because my friends are not..they have even a heavier burden, with heavier subjects and more to think. But then again, my friends are my friends, I am Me...we're all different. Well, I've done my part and I've tried my best! So lets cross our fingers and hope that we'll all pass our exams!

Haha, exams are over now and I have 3 weeks of
holidays. Before this I was really really looking forward to this...but now when it comes, I haven't a clue of how to spend it wisely and enjoy to the fullest! LOL I lack of planning >.<
Me and my bunch of friends are organising a BBQ party this Friday at college, sort of an after-exam-celebration...hope it's gonna be fun! I'm just gonna end my post here...chiaoz..its late..1.17am XD~

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009