Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Harry James Potter

Here's a poem which I've stumbled across while going through my folder yesterday. It was one of the few poems that my friend wrote for me about 2 years back when I was still in secondary school. She was indeed one of a kind, and as a matter of fact, very talented at literature! The poems she wrote were actually very brilliant!

She would spend days and weeks doing them and during recess, she'd come up to me and say 'Here I wrote you this, go and have a look!' She never fails to amuse me with all her wonderful phrases and words in the poem. It reflects my life and what I do. She's written me 4 poems in a couple of months and this is one of them:


Harry James Potter
**********

He's quite handsome
But to many he is quite worrisome
He is not bad
Instead, he is lonely and sad.
He is a new imaginary fad
In the world, he is a well-known lad.
Nineteen years later, he became a dad.

Harry Potter was his name
From the age of one or so, he gained his fame
in his uncle's house, everything was put on his blame
But then one night, came a giant who kept charge at game,
Who owns a dragon, which emits flame
And cannot be tamed
Took him away to where his parents came
Never in front of twilight princess, call it lame.

**********
Lau Sze Meng, 2007


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009