Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Is it?

For a wee bit moment there, just a while, a tiny spark that struck my head during that few seconds had cause me to come to this rather rash and yet might be the real conclusion all this while...the conclusion that has been clouded by my irrational foggy brain wh0 is unwilling to accept certain facts...

Is this really OVER? As in Its no more there between us?

Maybe its the late hours that has gotten into me...because usually this sort of stupid (might be true) conclusions only come to my brain when its late at night and i'm listening to emo songs in the dark...lol

Well, anyway I don't know...just for a second there, I was just thinking,
'Is this all over for good?'
Because it felt so plain just now....well I don't know, maybe its just for today only...or maybe from today onwards...

Time will tell ....

~but honestly I hope I've come to the wrong conclusion...
OH well, just forget it...cos I know it's totally impossible between us...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009