Friday, June 12, 2009

Glitter



I posted this glittery picture of Strawberry Shortcake because i thought that
it was pretty cute and nice! ^_^
I'm not really a fan of hers, but this gif is pretty! Maybe its because of the pair of anime eyes. Yea, that's gotta be it...

There are a few more other glittery pics I've found, which I think is quite pretty!


This is obviously an angel, which reminds me of the song, Angel. The song has many versions which were sung by so many artists, namely All Angels, Declan Galbraith, Robbie Williams, and also David Archuleta! This song was introduced to me by a friend of mine and my personal favourite versions are by Declan (if you're looking for a powerful voice) and by All Angels (if you're looking for a more high-pitched, medieval-ish and light feel)


Yes, true, one of the bestest moments that I enjoy is laughing out loud with my friends until my back really really hurts, my eyes were watery and filled with tears, and we laughed so loud and so much till we couldn't laugh out a sound anymore. My cheeks would go all cherry red and it was that funny...
Don't you have moments like this? And sometimes you could just wish that it happens everyday? Minus all the arguing, back-stabbing and sour faces when we collide, our circle of friends would remain one of the closest. =)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009