Thursday, June 18, 2009

Life's a climb... but the view is great

Today I've just went to watch the Hannah Montana movie with my friends and it was absolutely awesome. First of all I could consider myself as someone who follows the Hannah Montana series back then when I have Disney Channel, lol and I've kinda liked Miley Cyrus, so why not go and watch the movie?

It was the wonderful story line, the picturesque view and serenity of Tennessee, the songs that she sang, her fabulous diva-styled wardrobe, and of course, the cute guy factor that pulled me to watch this. But mostly, it was the enchanting scenery and romantic horse rides Miley and Travis went on together that made me enjoy the movie so much.

Synopsis : Miley Stewart
(Miley Cyrus) struggles to juggle school, friends and her secret pop-star persona; when Hannah Montana's soaring popularity threatens to take over her life--she just might let it. So her father (Billy Ray Cyrus) takes the teen home to Crowley Corners, Tenn., for a dose of reality, kicking off an adventure filled with the kind of fun, laughter and romance even Hannah Montana couldn't imagine.

My most favorite quote is- Life's a climb... but the view is great, by Travis. That's where Miley got her inspiration to write the song 'The Climb', which is so nice ^_^

I just love this scene, which was after she screwed up big time at the charity lunch thingy with the mayor and also her first serious relationship with Travis. This little wooden, erm what do you call em, er..ok let's call it a wooden shed =) a nice wooden shed which overviewed the magnificent green green grassy meadow of Tennessee ^_^ The view was splendid when the camera took a 360degree turn and showed how it looked like from the shed! And this was where she took some time to settle down and wrote a song about her dad, and herself. It was nice...




*Miley and Travis on a horseride...I've always dreamed of going on one, with that special someone...ain't that sweet?*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009