Saturday, April 16, 2011

I Hate This Love Song~


I thought that Chris Medina video will be the last video I'd post here. But then I remembered that I haven't seen Big Bang's latest Love Song MV. And then, it was really nice. Ahaha, I'll say anything with GD in it is amazing~! But, this MV is really worth $200k. One whole scene throughout the entire MV plus GD in it. Even if it's black and white, I love it! GD's got really good pronunciation. Koreans usually say love as 'lop', 'lop', lop' cause they can't pronounce the '-ve' part. But GD's was as clear as a whistle~love. He's a rapper. He should have good pronunciation. Haha ok, I'm really a GD worshiper. I don't deny. 
Love Song is GREAT. 
DaeSung's Baby Don't Cry is REALLY GOOD!
Stupid Liar is EVEN BETTER!
Stupid liar liar liar la!~~~
All of Big Bang's song this time were written and produced/co-produced by Ji Yong himself. I'm so proud ^__^ 
And he still hasn't lost his touch. Ji still manage to produce really good and top quality songs! Keep working hard but at the same time take care of your health. I don't really like the way you look in sleeveless now. >__< You look awfully thin.
Anyway, yeah~VIPS all around the world will keep on cheering for ya'll~
^__^
빅뱅 화이팅!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009