Wednesday, April 13, 2011

13.4.2011

우와아아~~~안녕!!! Long time didn't post anything. I sort of forgotten about my blog's existence the past week or so. HAHAHA~
OK, just to recap, at this moment P5 classes have ended. P4 still have a couple more to go, and then its the EOM. =__= Everything is starting to move at super high speed now it seems. I've got like *counting fingers* 2 weeks until I've to open my exam kit and hentam questions. Library is getting merrier these days. =__=

Yesterday in my mind, I had loads to tweet. EH, tweet =__= I mean, blog. Now its empty. Hurmmm...I'm currently reading back Darren Shan's whole series. I'm at book 4 at the moment. Hope to read it every night as a past time thing. Study during the day, relax at night, yeah that's my policy now.


I want bedsheets like this. It'd be fun, waking up next to some random face. XD How creative of GD.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009