Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Makan2

Dinner earlier this week @ Akamomiji? Er, did I get it right? =.=||

It was a whole plate of raw stuff...the squid tentacles just looks like Davy Jones's lol.

Looks pretty oily, but yum yum~ 

Some ginormous prawns with cheesy base. I got the prawn with the most cheese >.<
I still prefer them without cheese =)

Erm...Jap noodles...I think its Udon...yeah~

 Favourite dish : I've forgotten what's inside, but the rolls are made out of cucumber!
Me loving it! ^_^

I don't know which fella went and took the first stick.
Spoiled the pic =_=

Had a bit of sake. In fact, its my first try...and it was even milder than my mom's DOM =.=|||
Nothing great...XD

This coming week...jom pergi Kizuna~~~ 
lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009