Thursday, July 1, 2010

300610

These few weeks of holidays might not be much for other college students who gets like at least 4months of sem break every year, but its definitely enough for me to relax my brain and not have to worry about studies for a while. Since I'm not working, so there's practically nothing for me to worry about.
The feeling of waking up at whatever time you want every morning and glide through the day doing whatever that pleases you is very enjoyable~ that is, up to the point where it bores the shit out of you. Same old thing everyday...so in my opinion, sem breaks shouldn't be too long. This is just nice. =)

Two weeks plus is short, but I think that this time, I've made the most out of it. I've got loads of activities going on, in and out...friends, families, celebrations, outings, lunches, badminton, shopping, etc. Probably nothing spectacular, but all this is good enough to keep me occupied for half the day. XD I've also had loads of spare time to go crazy over Jiyongie all over again~ ~ ~ and one or two new obsessions, namely the super shuai ger Nickhun...and er, mostly its still GD. LOL. Seriously, this obsession is getting over the top and I better divert this elsewhere or else its gonna spiral out of control one day~ XD

~~GEe GeE GEe GeE, Baby Baby, GEe GeE GEe GeE~~
{see what I mean? =.=}

Well, with outing, comes money spending...so yeah, I'm gonna have to cover back all my expenses (and saving them, so that I can reward myself with something in future =)) by working on every Saturday at Tune Town Kids, from 9am-3pm. Haha, erm, its not so much for the money though...but more like wanting to gain some experience.

I haven't done something like this before, so I was thinking, why not...its just every Saturday >.< Otherwise, I'd be wasting my Saturday mornings sleeping LOL. I wanna get more exposure to the working world, get to know more people, see new things...yea... This job's not much, but at least its provides some exposure I guess...

Classes begin next week, and my day off will be on Thursday only (one day, instead of two, like it was previous sems) Kinda worried actually...about the 3 papers I'm about to take this time. I haven't been attempting 3 papers before in ACCA, and what more, its the P levels now T.T
I'm really worried....
I know its definitely gonna be super stressful....
I just hope I'll be able to cope with it and pray that I can make it through the course smoothly ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009