Saturday, October 3, 2009

19yrs of Age

Happy Birthday to Me !!!
Its my 19th birthday celebration today with my friends, but my actual birthday is tomorrow.
Anyway, I really did have a great time today, although there were some negative issues and not to mention, some disappointment here today. Now I know how important am I to you. Now I know...

Anyway, I really didn't expect that many people to turn up for my pre-birthday celebration! I only thought it will be the few usual bunch of people!
THANK YOU for the gifts! I've got a PDI vest, a lovely blouse from Mango, skin care products from The Body Shop, a handmade origami & friendship bracelet, 2 lovely birthday cards and a small bouquet of roses! Thank you guys!!! I really didn't expect so much from you guys =)
My mom and aunt also bought me a couple of lovely blouses & a dress =)
The birthday cake was lovely and credit goes to the party poppers too XD

~
~
~
~
~
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009