Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Bang~

Glitter Words

This blog post is specially put up for Big Bang XD~~
Em, so far, members whom I seem to recognise is TOP, G-Dragon & Dae Sung. I still can't differentiate between Seungri & TaeYang >.<
I have 2 friends who are fans of these 2 fellas but yet I somehow can't tell them apart. The 2 most significant members are TOP! & G-Dragon ^^
How I get to know them?
Answer: I first knew Big Bang through my friends who were such big fans of K-Pop, ie Big Bang, Super Junior, TVXQ, SS501, 2PM, FT Island, Kara, Girls Generation, etc. She was playing Last Farewell in her car one day and I got so addicted to their beat till I kept on asking her to repeat the song over & over. That was how I get involved in Korean songs =.=
So the first Big Bang song I like was Last Farewell.

Few months later, practically everyone I knew was listening to their new hit singles 'Haru Haru' which means Day by Day. Be it on their FB status, MSN song display, ringtones, or their I-pods. At first I was like, 'Eh Big Bang again...what's so special about this song? Everybody's so into it'. Ok, so I was being skeptic about this whole Big Bang phenomena. Only after the Haru Haru phenomena passed, I started You Tubing for that song! Haha~ so slow right? ~
~
~
-and it was super duper fantastic! XD~ One of the best songs ever and I too got so addicted to it, like how I was to Last Farewell. In fact, this was even more addictive than Last Farewell. I'm actually listening to the acoustic version of Haru Haru now as I blog. It was equally awesome as the original version. Plus, I LOVE, I repeat again,
I L-O-V-E
watching their live performances on You Tube. They have the best choreography ever and they've got style man...My eyes were just glued to this screen (btw TOP is fantabulous!) Haha. Now, the 3rd favourite song I like is Gara Gara Go. This is fully in Japanese as they're trying to get into the J-Pop industry too, but according to my friend, apparently Japan's the one who's trying to get them. LOL.

The 2 most recognisable members to me were TOP & G Dragon. TOP is my favourite in the group ^_^ He's the one doing the rapping together with G Dragon. He's also the one who's always wearing a glove on one hand. I like his eyes...kinda like the Robbert Pattinson type of look in my opinion. I've decided not to use the word cool. To me its like so 15-years-old. You know, like high school kids screaming & squealing all the way 'OMG he's so cool!!!'. I don't really fancy that. Kinda makes me look immature by using the word 'cool' to describe my favourite idols. LoL I prefer using more descriptive words rather than simplify it all into one word -cool.

Anyway, enough about the word 'cool' lol. TOP...seems kinda mysterious. Whaddaheck is this guy's real name? Tried to 'bing' for his real name (as mentioned in my previous entries) but failed. G-Dragon however, being the leader of the group, looks kinda 'skimpy' compared to the other boys. Although he's the smallest in the group, his singing+rapping+dancing is nonetheless fantastic! He changes his style like a chameleon. For one moment he's got a punk hair cut and the next, his hair's all bleached like an anime. He's interesting though =)

Yup, and here's a pic of TOP! ~
Ain't he cool? LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009