Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The 3

Here's a little something about my latest interest in the asian celebrity circle and here's one super duper cute, tall, charming and handsome lad from TVB (HK). Sammul Chan Kin Fung (陈键锋) has been one of my all time favourites. He's got the Wu-Zun type of look, but I still prefer him than WuZun LoL~ His name ends with a Fung, which is the same as Raymond Lam Fung but they are both different 'Fung's as they bring different meanings.
I just felt like blogging about the few of them in this blog and one of the reasons is because I've been watching the TVB series, Emergency Unit these few days and I'm seriously attracted to the few main characters, especially Laughing Gor! ^_^
But anyway, if you're looking out for a cute hunk to spill your drool all over, he's one of the suitable candidates on TV! haha~ plus he's got super cute dimples >_>>
OMFG super cute pretty boy~

~~~~~

2nd pic here is also another guy from the tvb series mentioned earlier (Emergency Unit). Ron Ng Cheuk Hei (吳卓羲) was never my favourite guys in TVB, I just don't know why. Probably it started with The Twin of Brothers where I first fell in love with Lam Fung, which caused me to choose Raymond over Ron XD. Yea, like I had the right to choose! LoL But then when I watched EU, I kinda liked the chemistry he had with this girl whose name I do not know. All I know is that she's the daughter of the big boss. They had this great chemistry where the special moments they shared were so sweet beautiful. This is the first time I see the soft side of Ron and there was this scene in which they both took a photo shoot in the middle of a grassy field and there were sprinklers all around to make the light watering effect. In that scene, they both ran from across the field towards each other. He lifted her up into the air and they were just having a very special moment there. Although that photo shoot was just a pretence to upload those pics to her blog, it was so obvious that there was something going on there. He looked stunning and she was so pretty. =)
Strangely I've never noticed how charming he could be. I've always pictured him as a cold, feelingless, and boring character. Perhaps this impression was brought upon to me since the Twin of Brothers series.


~~~~~

OK, last guy here and his name, well, in the entertainment industry is T.O.P (god knows what it stands for). Thanks to my addictiveness to Korean pop sensation Big Bang's Haru Haru, I kept on replaying their live performance of Haru Haru which I've favourited in You Tube. Each time I watched the video, I notice this guy, especially his eyes. Its like he's got some light eye shadow on or something...and mascara. He's just so well, typical word to use here is cool and I absolutely like his style, plus the amazing choreography they've got.
He's tall, he's perfectly well built, sharp eyes (as I would like to call), and I'm currently trying to Bing out this guy's real name.
>>>
What I've got is that they say TOP is just his onstage name. It's not his initials. You just call him TOP (which god knows what it stood for =.=) So conclusion, this guy's real name remains a mystery, lol.
I like him particularly in this pic. Ok, -I like him a lot in this pic! Mostly its the eyes, the awesome chessboard tux (and that weirdly-twisted-into-fashion bowtie), his hair and wow I've just notice he's got huge ears.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009