Sunday, July 12, 2009

K.O

I was down with a terrible sorethroat on Friday...and then caught fever on Saturday morning...then flu came this morning... @_@

Missed my close friend's bday celebration yesterday night...missed my favourite idol's appearance at the nearest possible place to me ever... =_= really an unlucky weekend...its like he seldom comes to my country. Even if he does, he goes to other places. This time, he comes to a mall so friggin near to my house and I've to fall sick during this time..! Its just so unfair....

And all this flu, fever and sorethroat scared the shit outta me and my mom...what if its like H1N1?
The doctor said that if the fever's still around by Monday (which is by tomoro) then I'll have to go and check up at the general hospital...luckily the fever's gone today...

Hopefully I'll recover soon...
I even have to skip 2 classes tomoro... =/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009