Thursday, July 23, 2009

Happy Birthday DanRad

Happy 20th Birthday
Daniel Radcliffe !!!

LoL can't believe I used to be such a crazy fan of him, back when I was about 12 - 14 years old. Those were the crazy periods, then then I was still a fan of him after that, till now...just that it has toned down a lot! Haha~ I used to print out so many things about him from the internet and cut out articles from newpapers to make a Harry Potter scrap book! I know him like a book, memorised his personal details like a dry sponge absorbing water. But now I like him portraying Harry Potter and will forever be a fan of him for he filled up a big part of my teen years. So here, in my tiny, little-known blog, I would like to wish you, Daniel Radcliffe a very Happy Birthday and may your life be blessed with the many wonderful things to come in future!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009