Saturday, August 29, 2009

Updates

The last time I posted something was nearly about ten days ago. Once again, I told myself if I don't post something here, this blog is gonna slowly rot! LOL
So this is what I've been doing the whole week:-

Firstly I had classes (duh) from Monday to Friday (except Thursday) and I've been to the temple nearby my house everyday from Tuesday to Friday to pray for my both my maternal grandma and paternal grandpa. Its the Hungry Ghost Festival you see, ie the 7th Lunar Month. So everyday, either before class or after class, I'd go there and pray a while. If its lunch time, they'll be serving vegetarian dishes and I'll be eating some.

~~~~~

Secondly, I don't think I've been putting much effort in my studies lately. I get so bored and tired easily each time I try to lay down and begin my revision. Gosh! Buckle UP! Each time I try to memorize those audit procedures and plans, I start yawning T__T and yawn.....and YAWNNN~
~~~~~

I fill in all my entertainment slots by watching YouTube, 2Day 1Night (KBS), Sony Ericsson theme creator, Facebook, EunJiWon, Jiro, Raymond, LeeSeunggi ^_^ and erm, what else, oh yea I've been trying to start writing this story for soooo long. It's suppose to be about the four of them, kinda like Ouran High School style and they're like the F4 if that academy. It's supposed to have a complicated plot (which I've yet to come up with) revolving around the 4guys, and muah of course! Haha~ The basic starting details are scribbled at the last page of my note book and its been lying there since the past 2 weeks or so, LOL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009