Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Oh well...

Ok, I haven't been blogging for the past ten days and I feel that if I don't start posting again, I might never...

Oh well, the whole world's down with the H1N1 flu, and our country's nowhere better than those seriously infected countries. More and more people died due to this and the number is increasing day by day. I got sick like about a month ago, and that really scared the shit out of me. I was really worried that it's the 'thing'. Although I've recovered, my body's immune system is still weak and each time I go to college, people around me start coughing, some having flu. Hence, the virus spreads and I get infected easily because my immune system is still weak. I often get the feeling that I'm about to get sick and each time I tried my hardest to prevent it. It worked for the past one week or two though. Today, it happened again and now I'm really scared that I'm going to get sick again! Gosh I CANNOT GET SICK AGAIN! Not now! My friend told me to stay positive, ie mind programming by telling myself that I cannot get sick! Positive attitude!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009