Monday, August 17, 2009

The Journey Continues

17th Aug 2009, Monday, 12.30noon, College Library...was when and where I checked my ACCA results. I passed both papers, but the results were not as what I've expected. Rather dissappointing though. I mean, I'm glad I passed, but I thought I'd scored higher for my Law paper compared to Tax, but turns out its the oppposite. LoL I put in quite a lot of effort in law and was quite confident about it compared to tax, becaused I think I screwed tax a little. XD Turns out...well what can I say, its always the unexpected. I wasn't happy though, just relieved that I didn't fail. Also, there were friends who failed. I don't know how I should react. Should I just keep quiet and wait for things to settle down first or go and talk to them? Well, most of my friends made it through thank god =) Congratulations to them!
And the journey continues.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009