Tuesday, November 1, 2011

LWK? Hahaha *vulture mode*

Omg..I haven't been here in months!!!! I miss my bloggie. From finishing ACCA exams, to working with my Korean teacher...to graduating from ACCA finally to landing myself in Deloitte KassimChan. Here I am...haha eyes tired, waiting for Ghostmaster walkthrough to load on You Tube because I can no longer play the real game. Yup, just got my first pay frm Deloitte. 
Lots to learn, lots to see. 
Hate YinFei so far.
Love to go out with Wan Koon~ Kyaaaa~~~ *vulture mode*
YeeLee``` I hope Wan Koon shields me frm the evil evil horrible monster... >__<
I hope I can learn a lot...so I can be of help to Wan Koon. 
He's seriously super super good looking. Body, looks, height...voice? hahaha Gentlemen...hm not too sure about the inner self yet. But except for the smoking part, I'd give him a 9/10. XD For once, he's the one that's almost got a nearly complete package for the outer appearance. Except for the smoking part that is. 
Anyway...whatever it is, I still have to work. Gotta stand and cope with pressure. 
I got 3 cases waiting for me to be solved in a week's time. Next up is Kinta Press with WanKoon (yay~~~ ^^) but thumbs down for books in. =__=
Next, another 3 dormant cases for me in the following week and immediately after that, its Yee Lee again. I hope to just include Wan Koon, Sam, and I in the picture, but alas I had to include HER. =/
SHittt..I'm going to have to stick to them for the rest of my 3yrs in Deloitte. What will I do when Wan Koon & Vinita leaves? TT____TT
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009