Friday, July 15, 2011

Deathly Hallows 2


Went to watch Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2 yesterday with Evaynne darling, Jiao, Vivian, Vemal and Adrian. 3D was so freaking expensive, but in the end it was worth it though! I don't mind spending cause its the FINAL HARRY POTTER MOVIE FOR GOD DAMN'S SAKE!!! 

I love most of the parts, it was so epic. I love the 3D effect they had on the Dementors and during duels -especially dementors. Because it was the 2nd part of the book, it was a lot of epic stuff going on. I'm glad I remembered bits and pieces of the book when I was watching the movie. I could at least guess what was gonna happen or happening. Ravenclaw's diadem! OMG. HAHA~
Loved the dragon scene in Gringotts! 
Loved the part where Harry & Ron rescued Malfoy in the Room of Requirements. 
Also the part where they tighten up defences at Hogwarts before the big battle and everyone was casting protective spells and enchantments to create a barrier around the whole castle. I loved the part where Prof. McGonngall casted the spell to bring the stone warriors (reminds me of Terracottas) to live and commanded them to defend Hogwarts.
Loved it when Harry was seeing all of Snape's memories through the pensieve - when he saw that Snape's patronus the same as Lily's and how he was heartbroken when he saw Lily's corpse in Gordric's Hollow. 
Then there was the scene where Neville pulled the sword of Gryffindor out from the Sorting Hat when all hope seems lost and Harry suddenly sprang back to life from Hagrid's arms. Everyone was like 'WHOA~~*starts fighting again!!!* 
The ending was of course epic! Hahaha darling and I couldn't stop laughing when all of them appeared 19 years later looking not so adult at all! LMAO! I of course, wouldn't name my son Albus Severus Potter?! Yeah, 2 of Hogwarts' greatest headmasters~

Evaynne and I were like commentators throughout the movie. We screamed, cheered, made excited noises during epic scenes and clapped at the ending! Whoots!!!
My favourite quote through the whole movie:
WHY U NO NOSE??? LMAO!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moderato
























 

Dolce Vita Design by Insight © 2009